Service Technician / Service Trainee
Perdue Marine & Storage is looking for an individual that is able to perform various duties. Duties can vary, such as mechanical, hauling, launching, loading and unloading boats, building and installing lift and docks, and detailing customer’s boats. We are willing to train the right person. Pay will be negotiated based on experience.
- To do the assigned work as efficiently as possible to satisfaction completion.
- To continually add suggestions for work improvement. To ask questions when there are concerns.
- To make sure all paper work is complete and processed for each work assignment.
- Handle multiple work orders and be able to prioritize as appropriate.
- To furnish their own hand tools essentially for the job. (Service Technician)
- To be responsible for their own work performance or work as a team.
- To be willing to complete additional service training from manufacturers. Wage increase with advance skill level.
- All technicians are responsible for keeping their area and shop clean. This includes floors, benches, tools, and other areas of the shop.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and assembly and cosmetic repair.
- Detailed orientated.
- Possess a strong willingness to learn.
- Must want to satisfy customer’s needs.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use basic computer functions.
- Ability to work varying shifts. Spring and Fall will require overtime hours.
- Good physical mobility, be able to move and lift heavy equipment.
- Positive Attitude.
- Team Player.
- Pride in work.
- Able to work independently.